Educational aims and objectives
The International Accounting degree provides student with an excellent education in accounting, enabling immediate, practical application in the European and global business environment.
Once graduate, the student can perform professional and managerial high level tasks and is able to optimise the economic and financial management thank to his complete knowledge of the following fields:
- Economic and financial information for stockholders (accounting and balance sheet);
- Economic and financial information for corporate groups (consolidated balance);
- Financial analysis and management of financial resources;
- Internal auditing for an adequate Corporate Governance
- Orientation in the juridic and fiscal frame of reference;
- Application of the international account standards.
The education path involves the study of logics and techniques necessary for the proper performance of the above functions combining the know-how in the field of economic financial management with the knowledge of the organizational and managerial problems.
(quadro A4.a scheda SUA a.a. 2014-2015)