To enroll in the post-graduate course, following these steps:
- Submission of the applications for evaluation of access requirements to a degree (see below) - Please note: applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered;
- after the pubblication of the results (se the summary section maturity), if the result is IDONEO, you can subscribe on www.unito.it.
Applications must be submitted on www.unito.it (using the own access credentials - students that are not part of University of Turin have to register on the portal to obtain them - Access the site in the site - click on "iscrizioni" - "test di valutazione".) following the deadlines below:
- First round May 16th – June 6th, 2016 (4.30 p.m.)
- Second round June 20th - July 15th, 2016 (4.30 p.m.)
Application must be submitted by students adequately prepared:
Students who are in the process of obtaining their undergraduate degree are allowed to apply for the graduate degree if they have achieved at least 162 cfu from their undergraduate program.
Applications should be filed accurately: failure to submit the complete application by the above dates will result in the application for the Master-level degree programme being withdrawn. (Downlad the Guidelines for the online application)
Students can submit a maximum of 3 applications for the offers regarding the Dipartimento di Management (LM77) (consult the offerta formativa). There are no limitations concerning the Dipartimento di Scienze economico-sociali and Matematico-statistiche (LM 56).
Students can enrol in the degree programme following UNITO’s procedures and deadlines (www.unito.it), only after having obtained the positive evaluation from the Assessment Committee.
Students of the Scuola di Management ed Economia (former Facoltà di Economia) are not required to submit additional documents.
Students who did not attend course at the Scuola di Management ed Economia of the Università degli Studi di Torino, are required to submit their online application uploading one pdf file containing:
- Self-certification issued by the University, showing the materials, the scientific areas and their marks
- Programmes of the courses to be assessed.
Students interested in enrolling in the International Accounting degree programme are required to upload their English language competency certificate.
The file to be uploaded should be named as follows:
- UNITO Students: matriculation number-surname.PDF (e.g.: 435456-ROSSI)
- NON UNITO students: surname.PDF (e.g. VERDI).